EDUCATION AND BAR ADMISSIONS
EDUCATION: THE UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS SCHOOL OF LAW, MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE
Juris Doctor, May 1998
GPA: 3.25 Rank: Top 15%
Law Review; Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence; Dean’s Distinguished
Service Award; Research Assistant, Professor Daniel Wanat; Moot Court Competition; Vice
President, Second Year Bar Governor, Student Bar Association; Published, Tennessee Journal
of Practice and Procedure
New Jersey State Bar: May 1999 Federal District Court of New Jersey: May 1999
Tennessee State Bar: October 1998
LEGAL EXPERIENCE AND PRACTICE AREAS
THE REUSSILLE LAW FIRM, L.L.C.
365 Broad Street, Red Bank, New Jersey 07701
Partner, September 2007 to Present, Counsel, June 2006 to September 2007,
Associate, September 1999 to June 2006
THE HONORABLE PAUL F. CHAIET AND THE HONORABLE PATRICIA DEL BUENO CLEARY
THE SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY, 71 Monument Park, Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Judicial Law Clerk, September 1998 to September 1999.
RULE 1:40 QUALIFIED MEDIATIOR, SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
Mr. Catelli represents both individual and corporate clients, as well as several community
associations throughout New Jersey, and is highly dedicated to providing prompt, attentive, and
professional services to his respective clients. Mr. Catelli’s practice areas include:
* Community Association Law and Practice
* Complex Commercial and Civil Litigation
* Commercial and Residential Real Estate and Land Use
* Corporate Law and Commercial Transactions
* Estate Planning and Administration
* Family Law
* Criminal Law and Municipal Court Practice
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
SUPREME COURT OF NEW JERSEY, DISTRICT IX ETHICS COMMITTEE:
* Chair, 2009 to 2010; Vice-Chair, 2008 to 2009; Investigator, 2006 to 2008
SUPREME COURT OF NEW JERSEY, SPECIAL ETHICS MASTER:
* Appointed (2011) by the New Jersey Supreme Court to Serve as a Special Ethics
Master, pursuant to New Jersey Court Rule 1:20-6
MOMMOUTH BAR ASSOCIATION: Member, 1999 to present.
* Secretary, 2010 to present; Three Year Elected Trustee (2 terms), 2005-2010;
Appointed Trustee, 2002-2005.
* Trustee Representative to Law office and Management and Technology Committee
(2006-present), School Law Committee (2003-2004), General Welfare Committee
(2003-2004), Publications Committee (2004-2006), and Young Lawyers Committee
* Chancery Practice Committee, 2007-2010.
* Probate and Estate Administration Committee, 2010-present.
* Real Estate and Land Development Committee, 2009-present.
* Meetings and Programs Committee, 1999-present.
* By-Laws Committee, 2009-present.
* Legal Education Committee, 2005-2008.
* Nominating Committee, 2007.
* Entertainment Committee, 2003-present.
* Young Lawyer’s Committee; Chair, 2001-2002, Member, 1999-2002.
* General Counsel Delegate to New Jersey State Bar Association.
* MONMOUTH COUNTY MOCK TRIAL COMPETITION (sponsored by the New
Jersey State Bar Foundation in conjunction with the Monmouth Bar Association):
NEW JERSEY STATE BAR ASSOCIATION: Member, 1999 to present.
* Recipient, 2002 New Jersey State Bar Association Service to the Bar Award.
AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION
ASSOCIATION OF TRIAL LAWYERS OF AMERICA
COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS INSTITUTE, Member 2003 to present.
MONMOUTH BEACH VOLUNTEER FIRE COMPANY, Member 1994 to present.
BENEVOLENT AND PROTECTIVE ORDER OF ELKS, Member 2009 to present.