EDUCATION AND BAR ADMISSIONS
EDUCATION: THE UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS SCHOOL OF LAW, MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE
Juris Doctor, May 1998
GPA: 3.25 Rank: Top 15%
Law Review; Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence; Dean’s Distinguished
Service Award; Research Assistant, Professor Daniel Wanat; Moot Court Competition; Vice
President, Second Year Bar Governor, Student Bar Association; Published, Tennessee Journal
of Practice and Procedure
New Jersey State Bar: May 1999 Federal District Court of New Jersey: May 1999
Tennessee State Bar: October 1998
LEGAL EXPERIENCE AND PRACTICE AREAS
THE REUSSILLE LAW FIRM, L.L.C.
149 Avenue at the Common, Suite 1, Shrewsbury, New Jersey 07702
Partner, September 2007 to Present, Counsel, June 2006 to September 2007,
Associate, September 1999 to June 2006
THE HONORABLE PATRICIA DEL BUENO CLEARY AND THE HONORABLE PAUL F. CHAIET
THE SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY, 71 Monument Park, Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Judicial Law Clerk, September 1998 to September 1999.
RULE 1:40 QUALIFIED MEDIATIOR, SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY
Mr. Catelli represents both individual and corporate clients, as well as several community associations throughout New Jersey, and is highly dedicated to providing prompt, attentive, and professional services to his respective clients. Mr. Catelli’s practice areas include:
* Community Association Law and Practice
* Complex Commercial and Civil Litigation
* Commercial and Residential Real Estate and Land Use
* Corporate Law and Commercial Transactions
* Estate Planning, Administration, and Litigation
* Family Law
* Criminal Law and Municipal Court Practice
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS
SUPREME COURT OF NEW JERSEY, DISTRICT IX FEE ARBITRATION COMMITTEE:
* Member, 2013 to present. Term expires 2017.
SUPREME COURT OF NEW JERSEY, DISTRICT IX ETHICS COMMITTEE:
* Chair, 2009 to 2010; Vice-Chair, 2008 to 2009; Investigator, 2006 to 2008
SUPREME COURT OF NEW JERSEY, SPECIAL ETHICS MASTER:
* Appointed (2011) by the New Jersey Supreme Court to Serve as a Special Ethics Master, pursuant to New Jersey Court Rule 1:20-6
MONMOUTH BAR ASSOCIATION: Member, 1999 to present.
* President Elect, 2014 to present; First Vice-President, 2013-2014; Second Vice-President, 2012-2013; Treasurer, 2011-2012; Secretary, 2010-2011; Three-Year Elected Trustee (2 terms), 2005-2010; Appointed Trustee, 2002-2005.
* Trustee Representative to Real Estate & Land Development Committee (2012 to present), Law office Management and Technology Committee (2006-2010), School Law Committee (2003-2004), General Welfare Committee (2003-2004), Publications Committee (2004-2006), Finance and Budget Committee (2013-2014), and Young Lawyers Committee (2002-2008).
* Community Association Law Committee (Founder, 2014); Chair, 2014 to present.
* Judicial Appointments Committee; Chair, 2013 to present.
* Finance and Budget Committee; Chair, 2011-2012, Member, 2011 to present.
* Chancery Practice Committee; Chair, 2013 to present, Member, 2007 to present.
* Probate and Estate Administration Committee, 2010 to present.
* Real Estate and Land Development Committee, 2009 to present.
* Meetings and Programs Committee, 1999 to present.
* By-Laws Committee, 2009 to present.
* Legal Education Committee, 2005-2008.
* Nominating Committee, 2007.
* Entertainment Committee, 2003 to present..
* Young Lawyer’s Committee; Chair, 2001-2002, Member, 1999-2002.
* General Counsel Delegate to New Jersey State Bar Association.
* MONMOUTH COUNTY MOCK TRIAL COMPETITION (sponsored by the New Jersey State Bar Foundation in conjunction with the Monmouth Bar Association): Co-Coordinator, 2000-present.
NEW JERSEY STATE BAR ASSOCIATION: Member, 1999 to present.
* Recipient, 2002 New Jersey State Bar Association Service to the Bar Award.
* Business and Commercial Litigation Committee, 2012 to present.
* Equity Jurisprudence Committee, 2014 to present.
* Participant, 2015 County and Specialty Bar Leadership Summit
AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION
ASSOCIATION OF TRIAL LAWYERS OF AMERICA
COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS INSTITUTE, Member 2003 to present.
MONMOUTH BEACH VOLUNTEER FIRE COMPANY, Member 1994 to present.
BENEVOLENT AND PROTECTIVE ORDER OF ELKS, Member 2009 to present.
AMERIGO VESPUCCI SOCIETY, Member 2011 to present.
200 CLUB OF MONMOUTH COUNTY, Member 2014 to present.
WHITING BUSINESS ASSOCIATION, Member 2014 to present.